บริษัทเคเอ็นวี อินดัสเตรียล จำกัด นำเข้าและจำหน่าย valve วาล์ว์ ยี่ห้อ Flowserve และ Klinger
• Aluminium alloy body internally and externally hard anodised.
• End caps oven-treated with ultra-thick polyurethane paint.
• Reversible action and modification of spring set without any special equipment while on site.
• Piston guide bearings with wide contact surfaces, increase efficiency and cycle life.
• Independent open and closed adjustment (standard across the whole range illustrated) is indispensable where
different valve sealing systems are involved.
A two piece full port standard lined ball valve which offers high safety factors, high stability, rigidity and eliminates
a potential leak path. The full port design minmizes pressure losses and increases flow capacities t hus reducing
energy and pumping costs.
Lined Ball Check Valve
This two piece body designed check valve provides high stability, rigidity and eliminates potential leak path and can
be installed either vertically and dependent upon application horizontally as well. Ball material consists of solid PTFE.
Liner materials such as FEP, PFA a nd conductive PFA have outstanding corrosion resistant properties.
The T4E series is designed and developed with the latest technology and therefore very suitable for the chemical
process industries and available in the ANSI Class 150 & 300 as well DIN Class PN16 and a max. temperature of
204°C. The T4E lined plug valves provide maximum corrosion resistance and the elimination of product contamination
Klinger Piston Valve
• Reliably tight-across the ports and to the outside
• Environmentally safe and energy-efficient
• Asbestos free
• No erosion on the sealing surfaces
• Insensitive to impurities due to maintenance-free sealing-system
Klinger Ball Valve
• Pressure rating 1,000 psi non-shock for water, oil and gas
• Glass reinforced PTFE seals and seats
• Stainless steel handle, plastic insulated
• 100% factory tested air underwater in open and closed position
• Hydrostatic test pressure 1,500 psi
id line : 0817742238